Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Better Now Than Never

Hi everyone. Today i'm bringing you a card that won't be used for a very long time. In fact it won't be used for almost a whole year because its a fathers day card.

I know that I haven't done one for a couple of days, but today I'm bringing you a stamp called fathers day(It's from popcorn the bear collection.) the sentiment came with it. The papers that I have used are from my stash. The backing ones however are from the cor'dinations. I got the flower from a big bag that had lots of them in. sorry I can't tell you where they came from but I really don't know.

I really hope that you like my card and i'll see you soon with another one.

K:-)

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Kienan...really love the flower and fab colouring too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kienan - I don't know how I missed your card - put it down to old age. Brilliant card - I love the image and the way you have coloured it. Love the blue papers - blue is my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete