Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

HAPPY DAYS

Hi everyone

I'm so sorry that I haven't given you any cards recently but today i'm going to give you an anniversary card and later on in the week i'm going to give you a couple of christmas cards.

Today i'm going to give you a stamp from the popcorn the bear perfect couple collection. I coloured it in using my Promarker pens. The papers that I have used I just pulled it out of my stash because I thought that it looked really good with the picture.

Thanks for reading and I will hope to see you soon  ;-)

KIENAN:)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kienan loving all your layers and your zipper rose

    nana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kienan. You have done a marvellous job of the colouring and I really like your papers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You make the most beautiful cards Kienan, just had a browse through your lovely blog... You are one talented young lad... well done:)

    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete