Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

Snowmen Fall From Heven...Unassembled!

Hello again. Unfortunately I'm leaving my Nan's today. But I still have time to bring you my second christmas card.

Toady i've used another one of the S.W.A.L.K stamps. Its called Snowmen. I've used both my mums Spectrum Noir pens and my Nan's Copic pens. The backing papers are from the Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas. My mum should really give me credit for one of her cards as I got the idea and she added on to it. Without me she wouldn't of got the idea to do it.(its called oranges and lemons.) NOT HAPPY.

I hope you like the card and I might put one on this afternoon.
see you soon with another christmas card.

K:)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kienan - great colouring and marvellous choice of papers. I love the title you have given this post - very good.

    I liked the oranges and lemons card also but in future you will have to make sure that you do not give away your ideas - at least do not give them away free of charge!!!

    ReplyDelete