Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Biker

Hi this card was made by Aaron for his dad's birthday.


I made this for his 39th birthday. I am very proud of what I have done. I think that this is my best card I have done so far. I used a bike stamp from our stash and we put on the Clarity DVD for me to follow. I really enjoyed doing  the reflection pattern, I had some help from my mum doing the reflection but other than that I did it myself. I then used my mums brayer to do the water and did the grass and bushes with a cotton wool ball. My Dad really liked it a lot.

Hope you come back soon. A


2 comments:

  1. Well done Aaron this is amazing. What a brilliant card

    nana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron this is a brilliant card. What a fantastic idea. I have only tried this reflections technique once and it didn't really work so I am going to have to try it again. I liked the way you had the reflection of the tree also. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete